Saturday, December 14, 2013

Guest Post with Lorriane Wilson

 
 
 
OK Guys I really liked Confessions on a Chalet Girl from author Lorraine Wilson.  She is not a writer in the US but is trying to get recognized here.  I told her I would hekp spred the word on her Chalet Girls series.  In return she has taken pics on some markets and written a guest post.
 
 
 
image.jpeg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
image.jpeg
 
 
 
 
 
image.jpeg
 
 
 
Switzerland at Christmas is magical - snow, warm crackling fires and delicious mugs of chocolat chaud... In fact I'm lucky enough to be in Switzerland right now, working on my next Chalet Girl story and carrying out research. It's a tough job but someone has to do it, at least that's what I've told my husband!
I included the Christmas markets at Montreux, Switzerland, in the story. I love the festive markets on the lakeshore of Lac Leman and while the market in Salzburg, Austria is more impressive (even curing my other half of his Scrooge-like tendencies!) the Montreux markets are special for me. The lakeshore at Montreux with its views of Evian and the French Alps is one of my favourite places in the world at any time of the year.
But at Christmas the decorations are gorgeous, the food scrumptious, the gifts to buy entirely unique and lots of the handbags I've made and sold have been created from Indian fabric purchased at one of the stalls. Chateau Chillon even holds its own medieval Christmas market and you can take the cog railway up the mountain past snow-laden fir trees to see Père Noël - http://www.montreuxnoel.com/en-site-1-christmas-market.html
I will be there again this year (for which I blame my editor ;-) If you can't make it for real why not go along with my heroine Amy?
 
 
 

image.jpeg
 
 
 
 
Revenge of a Chalet Girl by Lorraine Wilson
Publication date: 19/12/2013
All she wants for Christmas is…revenge.

When chalet girl Amy Wright finds her ex’s name on Chalet Repos’ guest list she sees her chance to get back at him – Josh Carter, the guy who broke her heart. Getting revenge without losing her job will be tricky but luckily the other chalet girls are on hand to offer their support. Pretty soon she’s in too deep and realises she doesn’t want to hurt him anymore. She wants him back.

There’s just one teeny complication…

Keep up to date with new releases in the Chalet Girl Series - www.facebook.com/LorraineWilsonWriter



 
Lorraine Wilson

www.harperimpulseromance.com/authors/lorraine-wilson


 
 My review of Revenge of a Chalet Girl will be posted this week!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment