Friday, November 29, 2013

Grounded by You

 

Grounded By You by Ivy Sinclair

Grounded

Grounded by You is the follow up book to Where My Heart Breaks by Ivy Sinclair.  I have to read the first book, but have it on my Kindle and will be starting it shortly. 

I absolutely loved this book.  The romance between the characters and the circumstances these two overcome is breathtaking.  And the ending…ooooh I loved it.  Grounded By You captivated me from the get go and held me the entire time.

Synopsis:

Carter Samuel Groveson.
His name is on the lips of every woman in the country who has a pulse. An actor plucked from obscurity to star in the most anticipated movie of the century, he’s an enigma to all. Everyone wants a piece of him.
Except her.
Amelia St. John isn’t about to follow the life plan that her father set out for her. She refuses to be tied down or commit to anyone. A year ago, she ran as far and as fast from Sam Groveson as she could. But when he reappears in her life and asks her to be the friend he needs to keep him tethered to reality in the midst of the chaos, she can’t say no.
Unfortunately for Sam, his big break comes with expectations that threaten his career if he doesn’t toe the line. In this high stakes game of love, everyone is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment