Sunday, December 22, 2013

Something More Series by Tara West

Say When by Tara West
Something More # 1
 
Say When is this first installment in the Something More series by Tara West. 

In this book we meet ex solider Andres and rich girl Christina.  These two are both running from a past while trying to make a future.  This story of strength and the ability to overcome and rise up is a true beauty. 

I liked the start of this series.  The characters have depth.  I can’t wait for more of this series.

Synopsis:

He told me to say when, but I can’t. Not with Andrés. It’s so hard to say anything when he’s trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin.

Then there’s the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I’m creating art, almost like he believes I have talent.

He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancée. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse.

And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too.


Say Yes by Tara West
Something More # 2

In Say Yes the second installment in the Something More series by Tara West we pick up where we left off in Say When

Christina and Andres try to work out their relationship with a few hiccups and misunderstandings along the way.  With some life changes events, can this couple stand the tests?
 
I have slowly fallen in love with this series.  I know there is great things to come from Something More.  The characters are flawed, believable and likeable. 



I can't wait for more!
 
Synopsis:
Andrés, why can’t it be enough that I love you? That I want to spend forever with you. Why must you expect so much more? I’m not ready for marriage and a family. I don’t know if I ever will be.

Christina, I need to know that what I’m putting into this relationship isn’t all for nothing. To me, you mean everything. But I won’t be your stepping stone. Because as much as it would kill me, if you refuse to commit to something more, I will walk away.

Will Christina ever be ready? Will Andrés stay or walk? Will their love endure or is it doomed before they even have a chance?


Say Forever by Tara West
Something More # 3
 
 
I have to say when Tara sent me this Third installment in the Something More series and I read the title my heart sank a little.  The title Say Forever sounds like the end of the Something More series and folks I hate to say that this is the final installment.  And then I was thinking who can take over my Andres fix and I can say that no one will be able to take his place. 
 
I have said this a million times, but for you new followers out there I do not retell the book in my reviews.  I feel like the authors write a book for us to read and they are the professionals and work hard writing so why spoil their work?
 
Haivng said that I loved how Tara closed out this unforgetable series.  The emotions she puts into her characters will have you grabing for the tissue and dabbing your eyes.  I can say that I got teared up a few times. 
 
 
Like I said in my other reivews of this series, the charaters are flawed to perfection and likeable giving readers the ability to relate to Christna and Andres.  The situations this couple are thrown into are realistic.  Tara West has the ability to bring her characters to life within her books.
 
I hate that this is the last installment for the Something More series but the ending was beautifully written.

Synopsis:
 
Christina
I love Andrés so much, more than anyone I’ve ever loved before, yet there are days when I don’t know if I want to scream, swear, or fall to pieces. We’re trying to plan a future together, but our families won’t leave us alone. What’s worse is I can see Andrés is not happy.

They say love trumps all hurdles, but some days I wonder will “our” love trump “our” hurdles? Then I look into Andrés’s sensual smile and passionate gaze and I fall in love all over again.

Andrés
When I told Christina I would love her forever, I meant every word. The nightmares are back, and I don’t know how to stop them, but I have to be strong for her. This pressure from my family and my job feels like a noose around my neck, but I will do whatever it takes to give Christina the life she deserves. She’s everything to me, and I won’t lose her.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much! Projected release date of Say Forever will be December 19. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rebecca. I will be sure to let you know when my next series is out. :)

    ReplyDelete