Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just for the Summer


Just For the Summer by Jenna Rutland
 

Thank you Entangled for introducing me to Jenna Rutland.  Thank you Jenna Rutland for introducing me to Lake Bliss, the perfect summer getaway.  Just for the Summer is the first novel in the Lake Bliss series published by Entangled Bliss line. 

This story pulled at my heart strings, leaving me with a happy ending and hope.  I just loved the storyline that Dani, Matt, and Sam gave to us.  The banter and sexual tension between Dani and Matt was hot!  I love the connection that Dani and Sam had from the very first meeting. 

This book deals with very real situations, from diabetes to second chances.  I am a nurse and I happen to have a diabetic 10 year old boy.  The research the author put into this subject is spot on.  Juvenile diabetes is a very real disease that takes up a lot of time, dedication, and love to deal with.  Hold on to your heart and pick up this book.

On another note, I can not wait to dive into this series.  Lake Bliss will be on my “to read”list from now until the last book.  I hope that the next story goes to Jack

Synopsis:

Dani Sullivan has come to Lake Bliss to write her latest cookbook and take a breather. After the year she’s had, she deserves a summer retreat to reevaluate priorities and make peace with past decisions. But from the moment single dad and sheriff Matt Reagan shows up, she has a hard time convincing herself that a life away from Lake Bliss could beat the life she might have here.
Recently divorced Matt is ready for a new relationship, but he doesn’t want short-term

his son needs permanence, and so does Matt’s heart. Unfortunately, it’s the smart-mouthed and sinfully sexy Ms. Sullivan who catches his eye. But when Matt learns Dani’s secrets, will he still want her to stay? Or will her chance for love last just for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment