Monday, March 25, 2013

Abby Road


Abby Road by Ophelia London
 

Ophelia London knocked it out of the park with Abby Road.   This scrumptious novel will have readers devouring it in one sitting.  Between the life of the “it girl” rock star and the hot ex-marine, this book has all the components to become on the best seller list.  The audience will be captivated from the first page to the last sentence.

 Abby Road is definitely in my starting line up.  I absolutely love this novel.  It not only sucked me in, but introduced me to the author’s writing style (which I loved).  Ms. London will be on my list of must read author’s.  This New Adult Contemporary Romance has all the qualities that I love in a book, and I do not see any reason that it could not be the “next big thing”.  I fell in love with the characters from the beginning and took the roller coaster ride with them.  I could not put this one down.  Hopefully, this book will be the first in a series.  I would love a glimpse in the other band member’s lives and have a shot at love.  I give this book 4 ½ stars.   It was great!  The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because of the cover.  I think the book would be a show stopper with a hot cover.

 

and the kind you create—as well as a beautiful love story that proves even when everyone in the
From Goodreads

Touted by the tabloids as the biggest rock star of our generation, Abigail Kelly is used to being in the spotlight. But beyond the glam of Hollywood, her world is falling apart. Still reeling from the death of her brother and wilting under the iron fist of Max, her manager, Abby banishes herself to the secluded beaches of Floridafor the summer, thinking some anonymity and sunshine are just what she needs. What she finds, instead, is Todd, an ex-marine eager to embrace life after war. Together, Abby and Todd find the balance Abby’s life has been missing.

That is, until Max resurfaces, demanding Abby return to Los Angeles to record her band’s newest album. As the pressures of public appearances, paparazzi, and late-night recordings start to mount, Abby will have to risk everything or lose the life she always dreamed of.

Ophelia London’s ABBY ROAD is a love letter to music—both the kind you cherishworld can recognize your face, the only people who matter are those who can see inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment